If you are involved in Software Development or Code Quality Management projects, you’ve probably already asked yoursel the questions below, or your software vendor or consulting partner, without having any clear answer yet…
- Is my Technical Debt similar to other projects from the software industry?
- What are the critical rules which are the most frequently violated?
- Is my source code more complex than average?
- Do agile teams really have to correct defects to reduce Technical Debt?
- What’s the smartest strategy to tackle technical debt? Exhaustive code review or quick wins remediations?
- Is my Sonar Quality Profile well-enough configured to track security issues?
TechDebt.org is the first worldwide, open & live benchmarking site on Technical Debt and Software Quality. It provides development & QA teams with metric/rule comparison based on daily analysis of hundreds of development projects, performed on millions lines of code. The TechDebt benchmark repository is powered by our open source plugin Scertify™ Refactoring Assessment.
[styled_image image="http://tocea.com/wp-content/uploads/TechDebt-Screenshot.jpg" w="560" h="250" link="" lightbox="true" alt="TechDebt.org" group="1"]