Features included in this edition:
Automated Code Defect Correction (refactoring)
In the Professional Edition, Scertify™ refactoring can be processed in two ways:
- Automatically, on selected files, packages or on the whole project
- Semi-automatically, directly from the IDE. For each code violation, a specific marker appears, meaning that a "quick-fix" is available. A simple click processes the correction for the violation case only, for the file, package or whole project.
Extensible with additional Coding Rules & Metrics
Scertify™ features can be easily extended with optional product add-ons:
Customizable Repository of +1,600 coding rules
Scertify™ allows users the customization of rule repositories they want to apply to projects, by selecting among +1,600 coding rules
. Out of the box repositories: security, reliability, dead & useless code, efficiency, maintainability, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, SQL…
Eclipse IDE Integration
Code Quality analysis (marker of rule violations and project metrics) & Computer-Aided Refactoring are available directly within Eclipse. In comparison with other tools providing “offline” quality reports, Scertify™ enables users to fight technical debt and improve quality of their projects at the root cause, in their development environment.
Incremental Code Analysis
When adding new portion of code in your project, you don’t need to analyze your project again. Scertify™ performs code audit only on files that have been modified (CTRL+S) and displays the number of corrected or added violations.
Include / Exclude files for audit
Scertify™ allows users to include or exclude resources of an audit when analyzing a project. This features is particularly useful for not taking into account some directories, such as configuration files or generated code.
Dynamic Violation Filtering
Starting your fight against technical debt with thousands of violations to be corrected may be discouraging. That’s why Scertify™ allows users to apply cascading filters on violation criticities to display violation markers in Eclipse:
- Always audit
- No error: Uses rules with this criticity to audit the project only if there are no violations for more important criticities
Example : Critical rules used for audit only if no blocker violations were found
- No error threshold exceeded: Uses rules with this criticity to audit the project only if there are no more violations for more important criticities than a given threshold
- Never audit
Scertify™ works with the following programming languages:
- Java (1.6 and above)
- PHP (beta)
- HTML/CSS (beta).
The product includes a dedicated Technical Support during the period you subscribed:
- » A web access to our ticket management system
- » Q/A support by e-mail (reply within 2 business days)
The product includes software upgrades during your subscription period.
Other features included
Prerequisites & Requirements