Features included in this edition:
Continuous Code Quality Analysis & Refactoring
Scertify™ Continuous allows users to automate powerfull and highly cutomizable Scertify™ features for development projects that use Continuous Integration tools:
- Code quality analysis: Scertify™ Continuous comes with +1600 coding rules out of the box (including rules from Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs, JSLint and Closure Compiler)
- Code refactoring: automated correction of code quality defects (browse refactoring rules)
Extensible with additional Coding Rules & Metrics
Scertify™ features can be easily extended with exclusive add-ons for additional coding rules and metrics:
Customizable coding rule repositories
Scertify™ allows users to build and easily deploy the rule repositories they want to apply to projects, by selecting among +1600 coding rules
. Out of the box repositories: Hibernate, Spring, EJB, SQL, security, reliability, dead & useless code, efficiency, maintainability…
The Scertify™ core features can be executed through a dedicated Maven plugin, and integrated in your build process:
- Set a coding rule repository to apply for a project analysis
- Perform a code audit
- Generate a detailed analysis report (HTML)
- Launch an automated-code refactoring (ie: automatic addition of a default label for switch statements). The list of available refactoring rules is available here.
Custom scripts (through CLI)
Scertify™ core features (code quality analysis & refactoring) can be executed with custom scripts, through a CLI (command-line interface) tool. This tool is particularly usefull if your development projects are not integrated with CI tools.
Availability: Fall 2013
Scertify™ works with the following programming languages:
- Java (1.6 and above)
- PHP (beta)
- HTML/CSS (beta).
The product includes a dedicated Technical Support during the period you subscribed:
- » A web access to our ticket management system
- » Q/A support by e-mail (reply within 2 business days)
The product includes software upgrades during your subscription period.
Prerequisites & Requirements