Release Date: 11.05.2012
Scertify™ Refactoring Assessment 1.2 is available. This new version is a keystone of the upcoming features for Technical Debt benchmark, which will be more accurate and user-oriented thanks to contextual data on projects (ie: open source, business sector, web application, framework, etc.).
Users are now able to attach contextual information to their projects:
- Generic Information (collected once for a user and associated to all his projects):
- Business Sector (ie: Industry, Telecom, Finance, Insurance, etc.)
- Firm Size
- Project Information (collected once for a user):
- Application Type: Business, Embedded, Framework, Mobile, Web applications
- Development Type: Internal (In-House), External (Outsourced), Open Source applications
The next version of the plugin will offer to users the capacity to exploit collected information, in order to improve the benchmark of projects. For example, code metrics of an in-house mobile application developped by a bank will be compared to other in-house mobile applications of other banks.
Fix NullPointerException with manual rules
Fix potential bug with sql server database on sonar initialisation (duplicated metric)
Download Scertify™ Refactoring Assessment 1.2
, business sector
, Refactoring Assessment
, Technical Debt benchmark
Comments are closed.